Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government managers - health and social policy development and program administration (NOC 0411) in the Moncton - Richibucto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jun 12 - Jun 16, 2017
- Blue Roof Distillers has opened, making it the first farm-to-bottle micro distiller in Atlantic Canada, according to ownership. They have hired a distiller and hope to hire more people.
- Burrito Jax is opening two restaurant locations in Moncton, in July, with a third coming by spring, 2018. The Halifax-born restaurant recently opened a location in Fredericton.
- The federal government is hiring 50 people in Shediac to help correct issues with the Phoenix pay system. These are in addition to the 25 hired in Shediac earlier this year and all will stay onboard until the problems are corrected. The positions are considered term public-service positions that come with benefits.
- Jessy's Pizza, which operates 12 restaurants in Nova Scotia, has opened its first NB location in Dieppe. They offer custom-made pizza, as well as various other menu items.
- Canadian-based ARS Canada Rolling Stock Inc. and CRRC Meishan, a subsidiary of the state-owned China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation Ltd, are partnering to bring a railcar manufacturing plant to Moncton. More than 200 jobs are expected to be created in Moncton during the first phase of the rollout. No opening date has been announced.
- The formerly-named Targett's Chicken restaurant, in Shediac, will reopen as Lenny's Takeout, after sitting closed for six years. The family owned and operated business will serve chicken along with fresh seafood, smoked meats and a homemade vegetarian burger.
- TD Bank has announced that it will open a business services contact centre in Moncton in 2019. The centre is expected to employ up to 575 people, over six years.
- Date modified: