Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Saint John--St. Stephen Region||(Undetermined)||2016-12-23|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Dietitians and nutritionists (NOC 3132) in the Saint John - St. Stephen region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 27 - Mar 31, 2017
- Tidal Health Solutions, a medical marijuana company based in St. Stephen, plans to hire between 30 and 40 workers in the coming months. The company will be looking for cannabis technicians, growers, quality control and customer service representatives.
- Superior Tanks, of St. Stephen, NB, announced that it will be closing its steel oil tank plant immediately, citing a declining market for residential oil tanks. The action puts 33 people out of work.
- The Match Factory Restaurant and The Match Stick Café will be opening in Hampton, at the Hampton Mall. The restaurant will create 15-20 new jobs and is currently seeking cooks, servers, food prep, bakers and management.
- The Point Lepreau nuclear generating station will undergo planned maintenance that will involve approximately 600 contractors and tradespeople from within and outside of NB
- Mrs. Dunsters, a bakery based in Sussex, has doubled its staff size from 56 employees to 125 within the last two and a half years
- Cooke Aquaculture, a salmon farming company with processing plants based in Charlotte County, has had to expand in order to meet growing demand for its products. Since 2010, it has seen its workforce grow by 22%, to 1,200 people.
- Date modified: