Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2017-12-15|
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2017-2019 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale trade managers in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 4,990 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale trade managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 79%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Dec 18 - Dec 22, 2017
- Surplus Furniture & Mattress Warehouse will open a new location in Chatham and expects to hire between 10 to 15 staff
- Date modified: