Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2018-12-07|
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 1,990 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 39%
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 5%
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 26 - Aug 30, 2019
- Hensall District Co-operative Inc., an agricultural supplier, opened a location in Tilbury to serve farmers in Chatham-Kent and Essex County
- Eight new full-time firefighters started with Chatham-Kent Fire & Emergency Services
- The Municipality of Leamington will receive $606K from the provincial government over the next five years for an inter-community bus service
- Date modified: