Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2017-12-15|
The employment outlook will be good for Other financial officers (NOC 1114) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2017-2019 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other financial officers in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 1,530 people work in this occupation.
- Other financial officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 94%
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 24 - Apr 28, 2017
- The National Bank of Canada will close its customer service counters at one of its branches in Windsor in October
- The National Bank of Canada is closing its Tilbury branch in July. Three positions will transfer to nearby Belle River and four positions will be eliminated.
- Date modified: