Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2017-04-07|
For the 2016-2018 period, the employment outlook is expected to be good for Other financial officers (NOC 1114) in the Windsor - Sarnia region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be strong.
- A large number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced low levels of unemployment.
Here are some key facts about Other financial officers in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 700 people work in this occupation.
- They fall into the following age groups:
- 15 to 24: less than 5% compared to 14% for all occupations
- 25 to 54: 73% compared to 67% for all occupations
- 55 years and over: 26% compared to 19% for all occupations
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 13 - Mar 17, 2017
- The National Bank of Canada is closing its Tilbury branch in July. Three positions will transfer to nearby Belle River and four positions will be eliminated.
- Cypher Systems Group Inc., an insurance company, plans to hire 100 full-time staff in Windsor by September 2015
- Date modified: