Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing (NOC 9214) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jun 12 - Jun 16, 2017
- Sunset Heights Meadery has partnered with the owners of the Pumphouse Brewery and Pioneer Mountain Estates Winery, renting additional space and equipment in order to boost production. The expansion will allow the company to stock products at more than 30 NB Liquor outlets across the province this summer.
- The Fredericton Chamber of Commerce's business immigrant mentorship program graduated 17 newcomers, from five different countries, from its five-month business development program at the Planet Hatch office in Knowledge Park. The program is meant to ease the transition for investors and business owners from their home countries to NB.
- A Foodland in Minto was destroyed by fire, resulting in loss of employment for an estimated 30-40 people, including part-time workers. This was the village's only grocery store.
- Kingsclear First Nation is building a new convenience store and gas bar along Route 102, which is set to open in July. The store that the community currently runs employs 16 people full-time and several more on a part-time, call-in basis.
- The Research and Productivity Council [RPC], a Fredericton-based industrial research centre that's involved in medical marijuana testing, has added 26 new staff in the last year, with hopefully 12 more to be added in upcoming months.
- Date modified: