Why do I receive messages?
You receive messages to notify you that an action is required to proceed with the assessment of an employer file for which you are responsible. It’s important that you follow up on these requests and make sure to submit all documents required and to return callback requests. This will ensure that your file can be processed and that the job postings that were created can be assessed.
Note: Your job postings will be on hold until a Job Bank officer approves the business employer file for which the jobs have been submitted.
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- Why do I receive messages?
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- Date modified: