Where can I see the resumes shared by applicants on my job posting on Job Bank?
You can view all resumes shared by applicants directly on Job Bank by logging into your user account.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Applicants and matches" from the menu at the left of your dashboard.
- Click on the button showing the number of resumes shared beside each job posting titles under the column "Resumes".
- Under "Applicant resumes", click on "Preview" to see the applicant resume, and on "Download" to save it on your computer.
Note: When you preview or download a resume, the applicant to whom it belongs to will by notified.
- Where can I see the resumes shared by applicants on my job posting on Job Bank?
- I received an email about resumes shared but I can’t find them under my user account. Why?
- Is the option to apply by sharing a resume on Job Bank activated by default on each job posting?
- How can I activate the resume sharing option on Job Bank?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use the resume sharing method through Job Bank?
- Do I still have access to resumes shared on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: