How do I add someone to an employer file?
Before adding a new user to an employer file, you have to make sure that:
- You are either the Primary officer or an Administrator on the file;
- The person you want to add on the employer file has an employer user account on Job Bank;
- You have the email address of the person’s Job Bank user account.
Then, you can add the user to the employer file by following these steps:
- Sign into Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Employer files" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard and select the employer file.
- Click on the "Users" tab, and on the "Add a new user" button.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to add, and click on "Lookup email address".
- Select the access type and the new user’s relationship with the employer, and click on "Save".
- Why do I receive messages?
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Date modified: