What is the Job Bank mobile app?
The Job Bank mobile app is designed to help you search efficiently for jobs advertised on Job Bank while you’re on the go. You can search through thousands of jobs available across Canada and customize your search by applying filters that specify what you are looking for.
Also, its easy-to-use features can help you optimize your search time on your device:
- Scroll through jobs in a list, or switch to a cards view. Swipe left to move onto the next one and swipe right to add it to your favourites.
- Create alerts from your job searches to receive notifications when jobs matching your criteria are advertised on Job Bank.
- Save your favourite jobs and follow up on them later. You’re able to view your favourites even when you’re offline, mark them as applied and get notifications reminding you to apply for these jobs before they expire.
- Connect your device to your Standard or Plus account on Job Bank to synchronize some features. Thus, you will have access to all of your alerts and favourites in one place whether you are using Job Bank’s website or the Job Bank mobile app.
- Follow your job search history under "Recent searches". It makes it easy to keep track of previous searches and findings.
- What is the Job Bank mobile app?
- What are the differences between the Job Bank mobile app and the Job Bank website?
- How can I connect a device to my Job Bank user account?
- How can I disconnect my device from my Job Bank user account?
- What happens if I disconnect my device from my user account on Job Bank?
- What happens after I connect a device to my user account on Job Bank?
- Date modified: