Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
Yes. You can withdraw your resume within 24 hours following the time your resume was shared.
To do so:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and log in to your account.
- Click on "View all shared resumes" from your dashboard.
- Click on "Withdraw your application" located at the right of the job for which you wish to withdraw your application.
You have now withdrawn your application for the job. The employer will no longer see either your resume, or that you had applied for this position.
Note: You can change your mind and re-apply for the job posting at anytime as long as the job posting is advertised on Job Bank.
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- Where can I see the resumes I submitted directly through Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank when I use “Direct Apply”?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- What is "Direct Apply" and how do I submit my application using this option on Job Bank?
- Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
- Date modified: