Where can I see the resumes I submitted directly through Job Bank?
You can see the number of resumes you submitted within the last 7 days under the section "Jobs applied" on your Dashboard, when you sign in to your Plus account.
Once a resume is viewed by an employer, you can see a green "Resume viewed by employer" flag at the top of the job for which you submitted your application.
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank when I use “Direct apply”?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- What is "Direct apply" and how do I submit my application using this feature on Job Bank?
- Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
- Date modified: