Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- deduct income tax, Employment Insurance premiums and Canada Pension Plan contributions from the amounts they pay to their employees; and
- remit these deductions to the Canada Revenue Agency using the payroll account number registered to post on Job Bank.
Job Bank will decline any job postings found to be a self-employed opportunity.
- How do I create an apprentice job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- How do I create a green job posting?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Date modified: