I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
If you cannot sign into your employer user account because you forgot the answers to your security questions, you can reset them by following these steps:
1. Go to Job Bank for Employers, and enter the email address and password you used when you created your user account. Click on "Sign in".
2. Click on "Forgot the answers to your security questions?".
3. Verify that your email address is exact. Click on "Continue".
4. Enter the confirmation code that you received in your mailbox. Click on "Continue".
5. Select five security questions and enter the matching answers in the boxes provided. Click on "Continue".
• You can verify your answer by checking the "Display" box.
6. The answers to your security questions have been reset. Sign in using your updated answers.
Tip: When you select your five security questions and answers, make sure that you will easily remember them in the future. Your favourite magazine or movie might change over time; however, names of relatives or childhood friends usually don’t. To avoid sign in errors, remember the exact spelling of your answers, and if you used capital letters.
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- I'm a job seeker. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- Date modified: