How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
In order to deactivate your job seeker user account on Job Bank, follow these steps:
Sign into Job Bank for Job Seekers.
Click on your name in the upper right corner of the page, and then click on "My user account".
Click on the "Deactivate user account" tab, and then on the "Deactivate my user account" button.
A confirmation message will appear. Click "Yes" to continue.
Sign out of your user account to complete the deactivation.
Important: If you deactivate your user account, you cannot use the same email address to create a new one. However, you can always reactivate your user account by signing back in.
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- Date modified: