How do I change my email address?
To change your user account email address, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your Dashboard and select "My user account" from the list.
- Make sure you are under the "Account details" tab. (or click on the tab if you are not already there)
- Enter your new email address under "Change email address".
- Click on "Save".
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your Dashboard and click on "Sign out".
- Sign in again using your new email address and your existing password.
- Answer your security question. If you don’t remember the answer to your security question, click on "Get a different question".
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your new email inbox. Click on "Continue".
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- I'm a job seeker. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- Date modified: