Which resume template should I choose?
The Resume Builder allows you to create a professional and personalized resume that suits your current situation and your job search goals.
The Resume Builder currently offers two types of templates: the ‘traditional’ and the ‘youth and recent graduates’. Here are some tips to choose the resume template that best highlights your goals and your qualifications:
Use the traditional template if:
- you have several years of experience in your field;
- you're looking for a job in your field;
- you have a stable career progression and your work history is fairly consistent (no major gaps).
Use the youth and recent graduates template if:
- you’re a first-time job seeker starting your professional career;
- you’ve just completed your education and you’re looking for an entry-level job in your field of study;
- you have limited paid work experience;
- you want to put the emphasis on your skills rather than on your job experience.
- Date modified: