What is a "Close-out" report and why should I complete it?
When you use Job Match for employers, you will be encouraged to complete a close-out report for every cancelled or expired job posting. Close-out reports are short surveys that you can complete by answering a few questions about the employment opportunity that is no longer advertised. These reports do not affect your Job Match results.
The information collected provides valuable insight into the current job market which helps maintain and improve Job Bank’s tools and services.
- What is Job Match for employers and why should I use it?
- Who can be matched to my job postings?
- What is a "Close-out" report and why should I complete it?
- How does the "Summary of current matches" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Employer Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Job seeker Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- Why did my Job Match results change under my job posting?
- How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
- My job posting has expired. Can I still have access to the matches?
- What is the match score under “Summary of current matches”?
- Why don’t I see any matches under my job posting?
- How do I know if the job seeker I invited through Job Match applied to my job?
- Date modified: