What is a Job Match invitation code and what is it for?
Job Match is a tool that automatically matches your job seeker profile with job postings and allows employers to invite you to apply for the position.
When an employer invites you to apply, you receive a unique code as a part of the invitation that you can choose to include in your application. This invitation code allows the employer to recognize you as one of the invited applicants.
To find the job posting with the invitation code, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Job Seekers.
- Click on "View all your matches" from the Matches table on your Dashboard.
- Click on "Invitations" from the left-hand menu.
All job postings where an employer has invited you to apply will appear here with their corresponding codes.
Note: When you receive an invitation to apply, we will send the invitation code to you via email as well.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- How do I unsubscribe from Job Match?
- What is a Job Match invitation code and what is it for?
- How do I complete my job seeker profile?
- Date modified: