How do I create a green job posting?
On Job Bank, a green job is a position that contributes to benefit the environment or preserve natural resources. For example, roles that require specialized environmental skills or knowledge. If the position you want to advertise is a green job, you can specify it on the job posting when you create it. To do so, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers
- Click on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard and then, on "Create a new job posting"
- Select the employer and click on "Proceed to Job title"
- Enter a job title and click on "Search" to select the appropriate one from the list
- Click on "Proceed to Target audience", select the type of job that suits your recruitment needs and identify the category of applicants you want to hire
- Click on "Proceed to Job details" and enter the job details. At the bottom of the page, choose the option that explains why the position you are offering is a green job
- Click on "Proceed to Requirements" and add the skills, experience and education required for the position
- Click on "Proceed to How to apply" and select the methods of application you want candidates to use
- Click on "Proceed to Preview to review the information on your job posting. Tip: If you need to make any changes before you submit the job posting, you can navigate from a step to another by clicking on the buttons located at the bottom of each page
- Click on "Submit"
Once the job posting is reviewed and approved, its status will change to "Advertised" and you will be notified via email. Your job posting will be advertised as a green job.
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- How do I create an apprentice job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- How do I create a green job posting?
- Date modified: