Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
Therefore, if you would like to access an employer file to post jobs, you must first create your own personal user account. To do so, you can:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up now!".
- Have a look at what you will need and click on ‘’Proceed’’.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Select and answer five security questions. Click on "Finish".
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box. Click on ‘’Finish’’.
Once you have created your own personal user account, your colleague or a Job Bank officer can add you onto the existing employer file as multiple users can be linked to one employer file.
If you are having issues creating your user account because the email address you are trying to use is already linked to the account of a previous colleague, contact us. Do not try to access your colleague’s user account.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- I'm a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?
- How can I post jobs when I represent multiple employers?
- I’m posting on behalf of my boss. Can I create a user account with my boss’ personal information?
- Date modified: