Who can be matched to my job postings?
Job Match is a feature available to job seekers who have a Plus account on Job Bank. Candidates with a Plus account, who meet the minimum requirements for the position, will be matched to your job posting.
For the first 30 days of the job posting’s advertisement, only Canadians and permanent residents will be matched to your job posting.
Foreign job seekers participating in the Express Entry program will be matched to job postings that have been advertised for over 30 days.
You can find the matches on your Dashboard under "Matches and reports" in the table of total job matches, under "Summary of current matches". These matches are listed in three separate columns:
- "First 30 Days"
- "31+ Days – Canadian"
- "31+ Days – Express Entry candidates"
- What is Job Match for employers and why should I use it?
- What is a "Close-out" report and why should I complete it?
- How does the "Summary of current matches" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Employer Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Job seeker Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- Why did my Job Match results change under my job posting?
- How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
- My job posting has expired. Can I still have access to the matches?
- Date modified: