How can I post jobs when I represent multiple employers?
You can easily link your Job Bank user account to multiple employer files.
You can register all employers using the same steps. Then, when creating a job posting, simply select the employer for which you would like to post the job.
If you are a recruiter or a third-party representative, you must create separate employer files using each of your clients’ payroll account numbers. When you are linked to multiple employers, you have access to all jobs from all the employer files you post for from your Dashboard.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- I'm a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?
- How can I post jobs when I represent multiple employers?
- I’m posting on behalf of my boss. Can I create a user account with my boss’ personal information?
- Date modified: