How do I keep track of my job search?
By creating a Standard or a Plus Account, you’ll be able to easily track your job search activities that can be used as proof of your job search efforts.
- View your ongoing job search activities from your dashboard
- Favourite jobs you may apply to (including Canada Summer Jobs)
- Create job alerts to get daily updates on available jobs
You can also view, print or take a screenshot of your Job Search Activity Report anytime, and submit it to the Canada Revenue Agency if requested.
To find your Job Search Activity Report:
- Login to your Standard or Plus account on Job Bank.
- Click on "View all your activities" located on the right side of the page.
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- How do I find student jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How do I find apprentice jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How do I find green jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Date modified: