How do I find green jobs on Job Bank?
On Job Bank, a green job is a position that contributes to protect or restore the environment. Employers can specify on their job posting why they consider the position a green job.
For example, it might require specialized environmental skills or knowledge, it could involve duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes or support green economy sectors.
You can find these job postings by using the Green job filter or by following these steps:
- Go to Search; enter a job title, a location or other keywords into the search bar
- Click on the search icon
- On the left side menu, go to "Type of job" and select the "Green jobs" filter to generate the list in your search results
Tip: Refine your search results by selecting other job filters from the menu, or use the Advanced search to find more filters and further customize your job search.
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- How do I find student jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How do I find apprentice jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How do I find green jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Date modified: