I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
If you don’t remember the answer to your first security question, or if the answer you provided does not match Job Bank’s records, request a second question by clicking on "Get a different question". The answers must be spelled exactly as you initially wrote them when you selected your security questions; that includes the use of lower case and capital letters.
If you are still having issues, contact us. Please include the email address associated with your user account in your message, for identification purposes.
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- Date modified: