I live outside of Canada and want to work in Canada. Where can I get information on this process?
If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, an employment authorization may be required before you begin work or continue working in Canada.
To learn more about the requirements, you should visit Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This federal department is responsible for all information and applications regarding visas and work permits.
- I need help with my Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code. What should I do?
- I live outside of Canada and want to work in Canada. Where can I get information on this process?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- How do I update my Express Entry information on Job Bank?
- I’m a foreign job seeker. Can I apply to job postings advertised on Job Bank?
- Date modified: