How do I create a job posting?
To create a job posting on Job Bank you must first register the employer. Then, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers;
- Click on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard and then, on "Create a new job posting";
- Select the employer and click on "Proceed to Job title";
- Enter a job title and click on "Search" to select the appropriate one from the list;
- Click on "Proceed to Target audience", select the type of job that suits your recruitment needs and identify the category of applicants you want to hire;
- Click on "Proceed to Job details" and enter the job details;
- Click on "Proceed to Requirements" and add the skills, experience and education required for the position;
- Click on "Proceed to How to apply" and select the methods of application you want candidates to use;
- Click on "Proceed to Preview to review the information on your job posting. Tip: If you need to make any changes before you submit the job posting, you can navigate from a step to another by clicking on the buttons located at the bottom of each page.
- Click on "Submit".
Important: Your employer file must be approved before any job postings can be advertised on Job Bank. A Job Bank officer will review the job posting you submitted. Once verified, the status of the job will change to "Advertised" and you will be notified via email.
Note: Job Bank’s service standards aim to process employer files within 5 business days, and to verify and post jobs within 2 business days.
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- How do I create an apprentice job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: