Who can apply to my job posting when I use the resume sharing method through Job Bank?
The option "By sharing a resume on Job Bank" cannot be used by all job seekers since they need to have a Plus account on Job Bank prior to applying through this option. This means that job seekers sharing their resume directly on Job Bank using this option need a Social Insurance Number (SIN), which also indicates that the applicant is a real person.
Note: If you decide to use "By sharing a resume on Job Bank" as a how-to-apply method on your job posting, you will also need to select an additional how-to-apply option. Other how-to-apply methods you can choose from are: by mail, in person, by telephone, by email or online. While we require at least one other option, feel free to add as many as suit you.
- Where can I see the resumes shared by applicants on my job posting on Job Bank?
- I received an email about resumes shared but I can’t find them under my user account. Why?
- Is the option to apply by sharing a resume on Job Bank activated by default on each job posting?
- How can I activate the resume sharing option on Job Bank?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use the resume sharing method through Job Bank?
- Do I still have access to resumes shared on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: