How do I access my messages?
Accessing your messages on Job Bank is easy! All you need to do is:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on “My messages” from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
- Click on the “Inbox” tab.
- Click on the message you wish to view.
After having read the message, you can click on “Close” at the top left of the page. You can also delete the message once the requested action has been completed. All deleted messages are moved to the “Deleted items” tab and can still be viewed there.
Note: The messages received under your account are also sent as emails. This way, you can be notified when a document or a callback is required, even if you haven’t logged in your account.
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- Date modified: