How can I report a problem with an employer?
- Click on the "Report a problem with this job posting" button located at the bottom of the employer’s job posting.
- Select "Report potential misuse of Job Bank" and click on the "Report".
- Provide more details about the issue and click on "Report".
Job Bank will assess the information provided and take appropriate action to resolve the issue.
If you want to file a formal complaint against an employer, contact the department in charge of employment standards in the province or territory where you work.
Here are the provincial and territorial departments responsible for enforcing employment standards:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
You may also report an abuse or misuse of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program if you are aware that someone has been misusing the program.
- How do I find apprentice jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How do I find green jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- How do I find student jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- Date modified: