What are the differences between the Job Bank mobile app and the Job Bank website?
Job Bank’s website is created to help Canadians find work and plan their careers, and to make it easier for employers to recruit and hire. Therefore, Job Bank’s website offers efficient and convenient features for job seekers and employers, as well as helpful and useful information regarding the labour market and career planning.
On Job Bank’s website, you have the possibility to create a job seeker user account to improve your job search, or an employer user account to recruit employees efficiently.
Our mobile app allows Canadian job seekers to search through all the jobs advertised on Job Bank’s website from their preferred device. The app is optimized for mobile devices to make job searching easier and user-friendly on the go.
You can now connect your device to your Job Bank user account to synchronize the following features:
- Job Alerts: You can create alerts from the mobile app and from your user account, and access them in both places. You will get mobile notifications and emails for all your alerts, unless you change your preferences for one or the other.
- Favourites: Access all your favourite jobs from desktop or on the mobile app, regardless of where you favourited them. Also, you will receive a reminder to apply for all your favourite jobs when they’re about to expire.
Some of the Job Bank’s website features remain unavailable on the mobile app at this time. We will keep adding new features to the mobile app over time.
- What is the Job Bank mobile app?
- What are the differences between the Job Bank mobile app and the Job Bank website?
- How can I connect a device to my Job Bank user account?
- How can I disconnect my device from my Job Bank user account?
- What happens if I disconnect my device from my user account on Job Bank?
- What happens after I connect a device to my user account on Job Bank?
- Date modified: