How do I modify or edit my job posting?
To modify or edit your job posting:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers;
- Click on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard;
- Click on "Edit" under the "Action" column at the right of the job posting you wish to modify;
- Make the necessary changes and click on "Proceed to preview";
- Click on "Submit at the bottom right corner of the preview page.
A Job Bank officer must approve any changes made on an advertised job posting before it is updated on the website.
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- Date modified: