What is "Direct apply" and how can I activate this option on my job postings?
"Direct apply" is a feature that allows job seekers to submit their application directly through Job Bank, on job postings where the option is available as an application method. You can select "Direct apply" on any of your job postings. However, you must always add at least one other how-to-apply method as an alternate option for job seekers.
The "Direct apply" option appears in the "How to apply" section of the job posting creation process. To activate it, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers.
- On your Dashboard, click on "Job postings", then on "Create a new job posting"
- Step 1: Employer;
- Step 2: Job title;
- Step 3: Target audience;
- Step 4: Job details
- Step 5: Requirements.
You can also add this option as a how-to-apply method on any existing job posting, to do so:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Job postings" from the left hand menu of your Dashboard.
- Click on the job posting you want to modify, then on "Edit" in the upper left corner of the page.
- Go to "Step 6: How to apply" and check the box "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)".
- Click on "Proceed to Preview" and on "Submit".
- Where can I see the resumes submitted by applicants directly on my job posting?
- I received an email notification about new applications submitted on my job posting, but I can’t see their resumes. Why?
- Is the “Direct apply” option activated by default on each job posting?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use "Direct apply" as an application method ?
- Do I still have access to resumes submitted directly on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: