How can I apply to a job posting?
To apply for a job, you must send your resume to the employer by using the application method found on the job posting. Click on the button "Show how to apply", located at the bottom of the job posting and follow the instructions.
Employers can choose the application methods that suit them the best, from the following options:
- By mail
- In person
- By telephone
- By email
- By fax
- "Direct apply" (with uploaded resumes or those created with the Resume Builder)
Note: If you wish to use the option "Direct apply", you’ll first have to create a Plus account for Job Seekers. If you don’t have a Plus account, you can apply to the job posting with the alternate application method displayed.
Important: Job Bank does not accept resumes by email. If you want to submit your application, you must use one of the methods selected by the employer on the job posting.
- Where can I see the resumes I submitted directly through Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank when I use “Direct Apply”?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- What is "Direct Apply" and how do I submit my application using this option on Job Bank?
- Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
- Date modified: