How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
If you cannot sign into your job seeker user account because you forgot your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and enter the email you used when you created your account, and click on "Next"
Click on "Forgot my password", located under the "Sign in" button
Enter your email again, and click on "Continue"
Enter the confirmation code sent to your email inbox. Click on "Continue"
Answer your security question. If you do not remember the answer, click on "Get a different question" and answer it. Click on "Continue"
- Tip: Make sure to write the answer exactly as you spelled it when you initially created your account. Note that the answer field is case sensitive. You can verify your answer by checking the "Display" box
Enter your new password in the two required fields, and click on "Reset my password"
Click on "Please sign in"
Enter your new password and click on "Sign in"
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- I'm a job seeker. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- Date modified: