Why was my job posting declined?
A Job Bank officer may decline your job posting if:
- The job posting is thought to be a duplicate of another job posting already advertised.
- The follow-up requested by a Job Bank officer to clarify information has not been done by the user who created the job posting.
You may have received an email from Job Bank stating the reason for the decision. If you have any questions about your declined job posting, please contact us.
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- How do I create an apprentice job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- How do I create a green job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: