How do I upload my own resume on Job Bank?
Job seekers who have a Plus account can upload their own resume, and use it to apply to jobs postings where the option "By sharing a resume on Job Bank" is available.
Tip: If you have a job seeker Standard account, you must first upgrade to a Plus account to be able to upload and share your resume on Job Bank.
To upload your resume follow these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Job Seekers.
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on "My resumes" from the list.
- Click on "Browse" under "Upload a resume".
- Select the resume from your computer (the file size must not exceed 5MB).
- Click on "Upload".
You can upload and store up to 5 resumes and find them all in the "Resumes you uploaded" section. You can click on the title of an uploaded resume to open and view the file in a preview window.
Note: It is not possible to edit an uploaded resume. If you need to make any changes to your document, you must delete it and upload a new file.
Important: If your job seeker user account becomes inactive, your uploaded resumes will be deleted after 90 days from the deactivation date.
- Date modified: