Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
No. Applying directly through Job Bank is an additional method of application that Job Bank implemented to make it easier for job seekers to apply.
Your profile information is not available to employers when you apply directly through Job Bank. The employer only has access to the resume you submitted.
Keep in mind that applying through Job Bank is different from having a match with an employer. If you have a match, the employer will see the abilities in your profile that match his requirements without any action from you. If you submit your resume, it means that you apply to a job posting that interests you and that you believe you are qualified for. Make sure your resume is fine-tuned! The Resume Builder will assist you in the conception of a well-organized resume. You can also read our do’s and don’ts of writing a good resume for more advice.
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- Where can I see the resumes I submitted directly through Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank when I use “Direct apply”?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- What is "Direct apply" and how do I submit my application using this feature on Job Bank?
- Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
- Date modified: