How do I sign up for Job Match?
To use Job Match, you need to create a Plus account and complete your job seeker profile.
First, create your user account:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on "Sign up now!".
- Select the Plus Account in order to have access to Job Match.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on "Continue".
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on "Continue".
- Select and answer five security questions. Click on "Finish".
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box. Click on "Finish".
Once that is completed, you will set up your job seeker profile.
- Set your Job Match preferences (such as the locations you’re willing to work).
- Add your work experiences, your skills, your education and your credentials.
- Click on "Activate profile" under "Profile Status".
Tip: You can modify your matching mode by going under “Profile settings” and ‘’Match settings’’ where you can choose between “Use default mode” or “Use strict mode”. This way, Job Match will filter your job matching results according to what suits you the best.
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- How do I unsubscribe from Job Match?
- How do I complete my job seeker profile?
- Date modified: