How do I copy my job posting?
You always have the possibility to copy a job posting, no matter its status – pending approval, drafted, approved, expired, cancelled or declined. This can help you save some time and avoid having to start the job posting creation process from the beginning.
Here are some guidelines on how to copy a job posting:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers;
- Click on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard;
- Click on "Copy" under the "Action" column at the right of the job posting you wish to copy;
- Make changes if necessary and proceed to preview;
- Click on "Submit" at the bottom right corner of the preview page.
A Job Bank officer will review your job before it is advertised on the website. The service standard to advertise job postings is two business days. Once approved, the status of the job will change to "Advertised" and you will receive an email notification.
Important: Your employer file must first be approved before any job postings can be advertised.
- How do I create an apprentice job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- How do I create a green job posting?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Date modified: