How do I create an apprentice job posting?
On Job Bank, an "apprentice job" is a type of job posting for persons who are registered in a post-secondary training program combining on-the-job training and periods of technical training. If the position is aimed at recruiting apprentices, you can indicate it on your job posting and specify the "level of apprentice" required for the position. To do so, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers;
- Click on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard and then, on "Create a new job posting";
- Select the employer and click on "Proceed to Job title";
- Enter a job title and click on "Search" to select the appropriate one from the list;
- Once you have selected the job title, click on "Proceed to Target audience";
- Select the "Apprentices" type of job, the level of apprenticeship required for the position, and complete the rest of the page;
- Click on "Proceed to Job details" and enter the job details;
- Click on "Proceed to Requirements" and add the required skills, credentials or studies;
- Click on "Proceed to How to apply" and select the application methods you want to use on your job posting, screening questions and the matching mode;
- Click on "Proceed to Preview" to review the information and on "Submit".
Once the job posting is reviewed and approved, its status will change to "Advertised" and you will be notified via email. Your job posting will be advertised as an apprentice job and will include an "Apprentice job" flag to help job seekers differentiate it in their search results.
Note: Your employer file must be approved before any job postings can be advertised on Job Bank. Job Bank’s service standards aim to process employer files within 5 business days and post jobs within 2 business days.
- How do I create an apprentice job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- How do I create a green job posting?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Date modified: