How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
Job seekers can browse through thousands of job postings currently advertised on Job Bank’s website and mobile app. Job Bank’s services are free. You can take full advantage of a variety of tools and features offered to help you with your job search.
- You can search for jobs by following these steps:
- Go to Search;
- Type a job title or other keywords into the search bar;
- Enter the name or the postal code of the location where you want to work in Canada;
- Click on the search button to see the list of available jobs that best match your search criteria;
- Narrow your search results by selecting job filters from the menu on the left side of the page. For example, you can filter your results by hours of work, salary, period of employment, and other criteria.
Tip: On the "Advanced Search" page, you can access additional filters such as "Job categories" and "Intended applicants". Simply select your search filters and click on "View results".
- You can subscribe to Job Alerts to receive email notifications of new job postings that match your search criteria.
- You can create a Plus account for Job Seekers and sign up for Job Match to be instantly matched to job postings that suit your skills and experience.
- You can also find a lot of information on wages, job prospects and labour market trends in your region. Visit Explore careers for more details.
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- How do I find student jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- Date modified: