What is a virtual job?
A virtual job refers to a job where there is no physical work location and where all work must be completed remotely. On Job Bank, virtual jobs are advertised across Canada since the location is not considered as restrictive – the employees can complete the work from their location of choice.
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How do I find green jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- How do I find student jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How do I find apprentice jobs on Job Bank?
- Date modified: