How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
You are only a few steps away to upgrade your Standard user account to a Plus account. You will be required to provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and other personal information, for authentication purposes.
Here’s how you can upgrade to a Plus account:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and sign in to your account
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your Dashboard
- Select "Upgrade my account!" from the list
- Click on "Plus account" at the bottom of the page
- Complete the information missing under "User authentication" step
- Check the "I agree to share my Social Insurance Number, mother's maiden name or parent’s last name at birth and date of birth with the Government of Canada for the purpose of validating my user account on Job Bank." box
- Click on "Finish"
Important: Job Bank's use of the SIN is collected in accordance with the Department of Employment and Social Development Act and the Privacy Act.
Job Bank makes sure to preserve confidentiality of users. SINs are not kept on file and Job Bank officers do not have access to your SIN. Do not share your user account information with anyone.
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- Date modified: