I’m not receiving a lot of job alerts. What can I do?
If you are not receiving a lot of Job Alerts emails:
- Try widening your search area (Prince Edward Island instead of Charlottetown).
- Change a keyword (enter "administrative assistant" instead of "secretary").
- Use a generic job title (enter "engineer" instead of "mechanical design engineer").
Be aware that you will not receive any Job Alerts email if there are no jobs posted on Job Bank that match your job search criteria. You can always create a new Job Alert or modify your job search criteria from within the emails you receive.
You can confirm your Job Alerts subscription is still active by going to the Job Alerts page and entering a job title, a location, an email, and clicking on "Subscribe". If you have created a Standard or Plus account for Job Seekers, you can login to see and manage all of your alerts under the "Alerts" tab on top of your dashboard.
Tip: If you think you’re not receiving Job Bank’s emails, verify your junk mail folder and make sure to configure your email to allow messages from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m not receiving a lot of job alerts. What can I do?
- How can I unsubscribe from Job Alerts?
- What is the difference between Job Alerts and Job Match?
- What is Job Alerts?
- Why have I been subscribed to Job Alerts by Job Bank?
- How can I modify my job alerts?
- How can I deactivate a job alert?
- How can I delete a job alert?
- How can I subscribe to Job Alerts?
- Date modified: