I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
Each payroll account number can only be registered once on Job Bank.
If you receive an error message stating that the payroll account number is already in use, contact the Primary Officer or an Administrator of the employer file. They can give you access to the file by adding you as a user.
If you don’t know who is registered on the employer file of the business, contact us. We may request documentation to confirm your relationship with the employer.
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- Date modified: