Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
The “pending” status means that your job posting will be reviewed by a Job Bank officer. The current service standard to advertise job postings is two business days. Once approved, the status of your job posting will change to “Advertised”.
A Job Bank officer might contact you and request additional documentation to confirm some information on your job posting. This can delay the approval of your job.
Important: Your employer file must first be approved by a Job Bank officer before your job posting can be advertised. If your employer file has not been approved yet, your job may take longer to be advertised. Please, verify the status of your employer file. If it shows "No decision" or "Incomplete", contact us. Some information needs to be confirmed for the file to be assessed.
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: