How do I edit my job posting?
To edit your job posting, follow these steps:
Step 1 Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
Step 2 From your Dashboard click on the checkbox beside the job you would like to edit.
Step 3 Click on the “Edit” button above the list of job postings.
Step 4 Go to the section containing the information you would like to change.
Step 5 Change the appropriate information and proceed to preview.
Step 6 Click on the “Submit” button located at the bottom right corner of the preview page.
Any changes made on an advertised job posting must be approved by a Job Bank officer before being updated on the website.
- How do I make changes to my advertised job posting?
- I can't find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- If I can't write my own job description, what can I do?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- Why can't I write my own job description?
- How do I create a job posting?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: