I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
On Job Bank, placement agencies are considered employers when they are responsible for paying the employees they place at their clients’ premises. If you work for a placement agency and would like to post on Job Bank, you must first create your own personal user account. You can do so by signing up to Job Bank for Employers.
Once you have created your own user account, you can register your agency as an employer. Make sure to identify yourself as either an employee or owner of the business. Most importantly, use your agency’s business information when setting up the employer file (e.g. the agency’s payroll account number, address, phone number, etc.).
Note: If your agency does not hire and pay the employees, you must register each of your clients as an employer and identify yourself as a third-party recruiter. For more information on how to post jobs as a recruiter, see “I’m a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?”.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- I'm a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?
- How do I post jobs on behalf of multiple employers?
- Date modified: